MIT Business College offers over 30 programme options, including a degree, several diplomas and higher certificates, occupational and short programmes, making sure there is a career option for almost every student.
We have educated many international students from over 30 countries and counting. MIT business college is one college that lifelong networks are created.
Why choose MIT Business College as your provider?
- All our courses are SAQA accredited and use SETA accreditation models.
- We are the most preferred training provider when it comes to cost effectiveness.
- We can offer a specialized approach to training and training needs that are tailor made for your company.
- MIT Business College operates on the principle of Quality not Quantity, and we always try to supply staff who are qualified and experienced in the fields you operate in.
- Our trainers are highly qualified in their individual fields.
- We come to you, no need to send candidates to our location which cuts down on cost of training.
SAQA QUAL ID
National Certificate: Food Laboratory Analysis
SGB Food Manufacturing
QUALITY ASSURING BODY
FOODBEV – Food and Beverages Manufacturing Industry Sector Education and Training Authority
Field 06 – Manufacturing, Engineering and Technology
Manufacturing and Assembly
OLD NQF LEVEL
NEW NQF LEVEL
NQF Level 03
Regular-Unit Stds Based
MIT Business College offers the following tailor made short courses that meets the industry demand and further recruits the staff for different companies in the industry:
FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- Lab Technology
- Quality Control Technology
- Quality Assurance
- Food Safety Administration
- Food Safety Inspection
- Food Safety Technology
- Food Safety Co-ordination
- Food Safety Consultation
- Health Inspection
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Food Inspection
MIT Business College strives for excellence in training in the food technology industry. Our Vision is to…
- To be amongst acknowledged leaders in education and training enterprise within our continent.
- We strive to develop a culture within business which is based on: Exceeding our client’s expectations, openness, trust and transparency.
- Teamwork development and delivering bottom line and growth
- Deliver value added training to our customers;
- Deliver acceptable returns to our stakeholders;
We are the preferred providers of Food Safety Management training to most in the industry and have fostered lasting relationships with our clients as we utilize a SETA accreditation model in all training provided. It is our Mission to create a learning environment that…
- To maintain a proven track record of service delivery quality and reliability.
- To make a positive contribution of the growth and development of the communities within which we operate.
- To complete all our projects to the highest safety and environmental standards.
- To provide excellent services to all our customers at reasonable and standard prices.
- Lease with specialists were tasks are beyond our experience and expertise.
- Unlocks human and operational potential.
MIT Business College service the whole of Southern Africa and have expanded our services to Africa as a whole offering Food Safety Management training in Botswana, Swaziland, Zambia and Mozambique to name a few.
Although we specialize in Food Safety Management training, we also offer many courses in food technology as a whole. Concentrating on Good Manufacturing Practices, Food Laboratory Analysis and Production.